IQF sweet corn kernel
Corn offers several potential health benefits. These include: affordability, antioxidants, dietary fiber, gluten-free, high in protein.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), a 90-gram (g) ear of fresh corn contains:
• 80 calories
• 3 g of sugar
• 17 g carbohydrate
• 1 g fat
• 2 g dietary fiber
• 3 g protein
Compared to many other fruits and vegetables, corn is low in vitamins and minerals. A 90-gram (g) ear of fresh corn contains:
• 4 percent of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A
• 6 percent of the RDI for vitamin C
• 2 percent of the RDI for iron
• 0 percent of the RDI for calcium
Most people prefer to eat corn after cooking it, often with butter, oils, and seasonings.
It is also safe to eat corn raw. Many people find that young, tender corn tastes best when raw.
The kernels can add texture to salads, soups, and casseroles. The USDA offer the following tips for preparing and storing corn:
• Store uncooked corn in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
• It is safe to freeze cooked corn at zero degrees Fahrenheit for up to 6 months.
• When using prepackaged corn, check for the “best by” or “best if used by” date.
• Remove corn kernels by placing corn stem-first into a bowl of shallow water. While holding the corn, cut kernels away from the cob with a knife.
|Product||IQF sweet corn kernel|
|Package||10kg carton inner 1kg plastic bag or as customer requirement|
|Shelf-life||24 months under -18℃ storage|
|Loading||24 mts/40 feet container according to different packages|
|Place of Origin||Fujian, China|
|Supply Period||Year Round|
|Supply Ability||200 MTS monthly|
|Lead Time||1-24 tons: 10 days|
|>24 tons: to be negotiated|