IQF snow peas
How to choose
• Select snow peas that have crisp, brightly colored pods with small seeds.
• Snow peas should have flat pods with barely developed seeds and be about 3 inches (7.5 cm) long. If you see vestiges of a petal at the stem end, you know it’s fresh.
• Snow peas with swollen pods or that are too big will be tough and inedible.
• Avoid peas with yellow spots or signs of drying along the seams.
• Avoid pods that appear soft or wrinkled.
|Product||IQF pea podsIQF snow peas|
|Specification||L: 4-9 cm, max 7 mm thickness, grade A|
|Package||10kg carton inner 1kg plastic bag or as customer requirement|
|Shelf-life||24 months under -18℃ storage|
|Loading||24 mts/40 feet container according to different packages|
|Place of Origin||Fujian, China|
|Supply Period||Year Round|
|Supply Ability||200 MTS monthly|
|Lead Time||1-24 tons: 10 days|
|>24 tons: to be negotiated|