IQF pumpkin sliced
Pumpkin has a range of fantastic benefits, including being one of the best-known sources of beta carotene.
Consuming foods with high volumes of beta carotene may have the following benefits:
• reducing the risk of developing certain types of cancer
• offering protection against asthma and heart disease
• decreasing the risk of age-related macular degeneration
There are many ways people can eat more pumpkin. Although the variety of pumpkins that feature in the making of jack-o-lanterns is edible, it is best to cook with sweet or pie pumpkin varieties.
Make sure the pumpkin has a few inches of stem remaining. It should also be hard and heavy for its size. People can store uncut pumpkins in a cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
Here are some simple tips for including pumpkin in a healthful diet:
• Make your own pumpkin puree instead of buying IQF pumpkin.
• Use pumpkin puree or IQF pumpkin in place of oil or butter in any baking recipe.
• Make a quick treat of pumpkin chocolate yogurt by combining Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree or IQF pumpkin, honey, cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
|Product||IQF pumpkin sliced|
|Package||10kg carton inner 1kg plastic bag or as customer requirement|
|Shelf-life||24 months under -18℃ storage|
|Loading||24 mts/40 feet container according to different packages|
|Place of Origin||Fujian, China|
|Supply Period||Year Round|
|Supply Ability||200 MTS monthly|
|Lead Time||1-24 tons: 10 days|
|>24 tons: to be negotiated|