IQF bamboo shoot diced & strips & sliced
Bamboo shoots slowly simmered have a delicate, bitter flavor and earthy aroma.
Fresh bamboo shoots can be sliced and boiled, sautéed or braised and served as an accompaniment to meat and fish. They can be slow-cooked with other vegetables or stir-fried.
The crunchy texture of young, tender bamboo shoots makes them a great choice served as an hors d’oeuvre or stand-alone vegetable. Served with a sauce, bamboo shoots will absorb the flavor of the sauce but still retain their own taste.
• Cut very young shoots into sticks, cubes, or slices and cook in lightly salted water for 30 minutes or until tender.
• Cut into slices, sticks, cubes, or julienne and add to tuna or chicken salad.
• Toss with fried rice or noodles.
• Use to fill spring rolls or dumplings.
• Dip in tempura batter and deep fry.
• Marinate in rice vinegar, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
• Cook in dashi sauce and serve.
• Stir fry with vegetables and chicken.
|Product||IQF bamboo shoot diced|
|Product||IQF bamboo shoot strips|
|Specification||3*3mm, L: 20-50mm|
|Product||IQF bamboo shoot sliced|
|Specification||L: 20-50mm, W: 12-15mm, T: 3mm|
|Package||10kg carton inner 1kg plastic bag or as customer requirement|
|Shelf-life||24 months under -18℃ storage|
|Loading||24 mts/40 feet container according to different packages|
|Place of Origin||Fujian, China|
|Supply Period||Year Round|
|Supply Ability||200 MTS monthly|
|Lead Time||1-24 tons: 10 days|
|>24 tons: to be negotiated|